- Replace all the remaining traditional bulbs in your home with energy saving ones could save you around £25 a year.
- Don’t leave the tap running while you brush your teeth, shave or wash your hands. This can waste up to 6 litres of water per minute.
- Make sure your car tyres are inflated to the right pressure and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 5%.
- Visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com for tips and recipes to find out how you can avoid wasting food and using leftovers.
- Rinse out and re-use plastic drinks bottles.