Our way of saying thank you
The Reward Scheme was introduced to thank Swan residents who pay their rent on time and keep to their tenancy conditions. Unfortunately it does not extend to those residents who have a licence or a lease, or live in NHS stock as it is only for residents who hold a full assured or secure Swan tenancy.
We know that many of you think it’s unfair that tenants who don’t pay their rent on time or cause Anti-Social Behaviour get the same service from us as those who adhere to their tenancy conditions. So in 2009, we introduced the Swan Tenant Reward Scheme to reward those tenants who:
- Pay their rent on time;
- Look after their home and garden; and
- Live peacefully with their neighbours.
As well as having the chance to win some great competition prizes in each edition of The Communicator, tenants who meet the reward criteria will be entered into a quarterly draw with cash prizes.
The draws will be held each March, June, September and December with prizes of £100 and £500.
Make sure you keep to your tenancy conditions to be in with a chance of winning!
How do I qualify for the Reward Scheme?
It’s really easy, you just have to be able to say yes to the following conditions:
- I have a Swan tenancy
- I have not owed more than 4 weeks rent in the last 6 months (excluding pending Housing Benefits payments)
- My home and garden are in a clean and tidy condition
- I have no outstanding legal actions against me
- There have been no proven reports of anti-social behaviour against anyone living in my home
- My annual gas safety check has been completed within time
- My home is owned and managed by Swan
- I do not live in short-term accommodation (eg. NHS, Foyer)
- I have kept to all my tenancy conditions for the last 6 months
If you have said yes to all these conditions, you qualify for the scheme and can enter our fabulous competitions (You’ll find them in The Communicator), and entered into the prize draws, which will be held each March, June, September and December .
If you cannot say yes to all the conditions or have any questions regarding the criteria please contact your housing officer on 0300 303 2500, who will be happy to tell you what steps you will need to take to qualify.